This section is dedicated to YOU, the reader. Comment on the book, discuss the book with other readers, submit your story or just read what others have to say...
|Comments for the book|
|What do the readers of BPO Sutra have to say about the book? Read their comments or write your own review. |
- Terrific book - breaks all the myths and misconceptions about the BPO Indistries. Cant thank you enough for writing such a wonderful boook
- Rajesh Nagaral
- I would like to congratulate Mr. Sudhindra Mokhasi for writing publishing such a great book. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and learnt quiet a few things. I too worked in a bpo and I didnt like the job . The managers and team leads are like ur worst enemies, thats what I felt. It was like the company pays u pennies and extracts blood in exchange. T his is the worst part of american corporate culture or bpo culture. They treat the employees like sheep or slaves. The best part of the team lead or the manager is that they are totally in love with the word "Yes". For anything they say the expect a reply called "Yes". or they hate you if you go against their wishes.
I am very happy that others too have a very similar opinion as I do.
- good book, will be popular amongst all youngsters to know , what goes into the BPO companies .. and with employees.
- Wow! The stories are really gud... I wuld definitely buy & read this entire book..
- Fantastic presentation of Call Centre environment.. I have been associated with this industry for around a yr.. & believe me this book has touched all the emotions related to BPO industry... Thanks to the author for such a great presentation which will also definitely clear the negative myths in the mind of the people. Call centre itna bhi bura nahi hai yaar jitna log samajhte hai... :)
- Hi there,
I have recently bought your book and am very surprised at how much I can relate to it. I have worked in Wipro BPO for 5 years, 2 as an agent and 3 yrs as a Team Leader. I have had all kinds of experiences with customers as an agent as well as a supervisor.
Would like to share some experiences, but I want to make sure I finish the book and then send you thoe, to ensure I know what kind of stories you are looking for.
One recommendation: Kindly watch the movie 'Outsourced' if you can. Since you are a BPO person, you will enjoy it for sure.
Thanks and Keep up the good work.
- Tanvi Udeshi
- Nice book....AWESOME stories...makes me feel as if I am back to my calling days. Added some of my own expereinces too. :)
- Sanskar Chaudhary
- Your Book is excellent, it gives knowledge to the parents of children working for a BPO. Sudhundra, I want your Autograph to add to my collection of Autographs. Please help me.
- Dhiren Shah
- Hi Dude I would like to thank u for writing such a wonderful stories. I am inspired by your stories and join a firstsource bpo. Keep on writing such inspiring stories.
- pawanpreet singh
- just started reading the book. would you have a book reading in ahmedabad- crossword ?
- NIce Book to Read
- Congratulations for having brought out an extremely reader friendly book. The idea of short stories is just great, since one can begin to read from anywhere and stop anyplace.
the language is very youthful and vibrant as well.
All the best for all further ventures and KEEP WRITING ....
- Anupama Kanbur
The book is ofcourse excellent with all the tell-tales and volume and at the rate prescribed (95/- INR).
I think the only thing lacking is Proof-reading. There were lot's of mistakes in the prose (in spellings, grammar, some words gone missed and I had to make out what was written etc).
But overall, a nice and entertaining book in all...
- Damn good book. I read the book while taking calls, between the calls and it also inspired me to write my own experience. Worth every penny you spend on it.
- Ankit Saraf
- As the name suggest...this book is realy as sutra for the people who are ...or want to join BPO sector...
it includes both the experience..with the employees..
"A sutra from the call centers"
- ranjeet singh
- hey..precisily....what happens...on week ends..u have to think out of the box...n somtimes act smart....or else BPO is not for you....
- This is one of the fabulous book i have ever read....I am thankful to you..
- Shriya Rao
- I am your big fan, from the time you have not started writng the book. I belv I know you and you are a true man of your words. The day when we meet and told the concept of wrtng book on Call Centres in Delhi. I was sure and happy that you'll gv the ext pics and bring infront of people who hate us, you changed thr opon about the people those who are working in call Centre. it's pleasure for me to have you as a friend in my life.
Thanks and rgds,
- Ritu Talwar
I read your book & can relate to most of the instances in my work.
I also work in a BPO and do have many incidences.Just want to ask you, how can we get to meet you.
- Hi Sudhindra,
PI was the first article (written by you) that I read.
Found it very interesting & thoughtful article. Would like to know is Krishnan, Nandini, Shankar all these are the real characters.
One more thing that I noticed is more of spelling mistakes, which took time to understand few words.
Looking forward to get more interesting articles ƒº
- Hi Sudhindra, Read excerpts from your book. Great going. Looking forward to more kick ass stuff from you.
- Tipusultan Guntaguli
- Puts the movie in the right perspective. Superb article
- hi sudhindra.....nice article. Even i enjoyed the movie. but definitely thought, there was something missing...everything too nicey nicey kinds...but wasnt able to put it in words, whenver i discussed about 3i wid anyone. u have truely made me given a thread for more discussion and definitely sumthing pragmatic to be pondered upon in this so called goodie goodie 3i.....
- hey sudhindra,i have read the book and it kind of reflects all the aspects of the BPO life.i was working as a TSR once and i could relate to most of the stories.this is the reality which happens in the BPO industry.it helped me to remember my old days.it is really a effort.cheers.